Both of your SIM cards can be available at the same time when the device is not being used, but while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call, sending or receiving a message, or transferring data, the other is unavailable. That's why the signal bar of the other SIM card disappears.
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I cannot hear through my headset