Yes, go into the menu on your Nokia device, select Settings > Device (or Phone) > Device updates > Auto Software Update (or Automatic SW update, or Auto sw update) and choose an interval that’s suitable for you. However, please note that auto software updates may incur charges from your network provider.
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Asha phone
- My memory card is not working properly in Asha phone
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Asha?