Yes, go into the menu on your Nokia device, select Settings > Device (or Phone) > Device updates > Auto Software Update (or Automatic SW update, or Auto sw update) and choose an interval that’s suitable for you. However, please note that auto software updates may incur charges from your network provider.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?
- How do I install Twitter for Nokia?