Both of your SIM cards can be available at the same time when the device is not being used, but while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call, sending or receiving a message, or transferring data, the other is unavailable. That's why the signal bar of the other SIM card disappears.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I post photos from Gallery?
- Does Twitter for Nokia support right-to-left languages?
- When using Twitter for Nokia, can I edit my Twitter profile?
- What is the difference between Twitter for Nokia and previous Social clients in S40?