Your headset increases its volume level automatically according to the background noise. To change the minimum volume level, adjust the volume level of your connected device. The headset saves the minimum volume level separately for each connected device and remembers it.
- How secure is the Bluetooth connectivity link in my headset?
- How do I disconnect my Bluetooth headset from a connected device?
- Can I use voice dialling with my Nokia Bluetooth headset?
- Can I use voice tags stored in my phone when making a call with my Nokia Bluetooth headset?
- How do I check the battery charge in my Bluetooth headset?