In this case, SIM 2 is not reachable. It depends on the service provider what the SIM2 caller can hear, for example, "Sorry, the subscriber you dialed cannot be connected for the moment. Please redial later".
- My Asha phone does not work or respond as expected
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- Can I keep one of the SIM cards active and deactivate the other?
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?