Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- Why am I unable to see the app update notification on Windows Phone Store tile?
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- I can see a symbol with a circle inside it the status bar. What is that?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?