Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- Why am I unable to see the amount of characters left when writing a text message on my Lumia phone?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?