Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- How do I disable or reset the text suggestions on my Lumia phone?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) cannot be recognized by Zune?