The time to start up for the first time depends on the amount of preloaded content on your phone. The richer content your phone has, the more time it takes to start up. The initial phone setup can take more than 5 minutes, so be patient and make sure there is enough power in the battery.
Please, rate this topic
- What type of images can I edit using Creative Studio on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- Can I edit my shoots with Creative Studio on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How can I sync my contacts and calendars from Outlook to my Nokia Lumia?
- Why are my calls being dropped?
- How do I delete several mails at once on my Nokia Lumia phone?