To restart a device having integrated battery, press and hold the power key for about 8-10 seconds until the device switches off. Then you can switch your device on again normally.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- What will happen to my user data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Can I copy my Nokia Sync data to Outlook.com or OneNote more than one time?
- I am attempting to follow the Nokia Sync instructions you sent me but I’m having trouble with my devices browser. Is there a fix for this?
- Will I be able to access my data or somehow receive a copy of my data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?