If you have Nokia Link installed in more than one place on your Mac (that is, the space on the hard disk drive has been divided into different parts), and you try to open Nokia Link from more than one place during the same session, your phone can’t be connected to the computer. To fix this, please remove all installations of Nokia Link from your computer and install Nokia Link again to just one place. Then try connecting your phone again.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?