Sometimes there are unfinished tasks going on in your phone that stop Nokia Link from creating a backup. Just wait for about five minutes and then try backing up your phone again. You don’t need to restart your phone.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?