Nokia 808, Asha 311, Asha 309, Asha 308, Asha 306, Asha 305, Asha 303, Asha 302, Asha 300, Asha 205, Asha 201, Asha 200 , N8, N97
Suite is meant for most Symbian and S40 phones.
- Use Nokia Suite to move your photos, videos, music, and more between your phone and computer, and to get the latest phone software. Download apps, music, or free street maps, and back up important content.
- Use Nokia Suite to copy your contacts, calendar, and photos from your Symbian or S40 phone to your Nokia Lumia. Simply copy your content to the Microsoft SkyDrive online service using Nokia Suite, and sign in to your Microsoft account with your Nokia Lumia.
- To get help and find answers to your questions about Nokia Suite and your phone, open Nokia Suite. In the Help menu, click Nokia Suite help. Or, in Nokia Suite, go to the Support view, and click Help and guides.
- To find out if your phone is compatible with Nokia Suite, check the instructions below on what you need to install Nokia Suite.
- Got a Nokia Lumia phone? You can’t use Nokia Suite, but you can sync music, videos, and pictures, and get the latest phone updates with the Zune PC app or the Windows Phone app, depending on your phone model. For more info, see your phone’s user guide, or go to www.windowsphone.com.
- Got a phone running on the Nokia Asha platform (from Nokia Asha 500 onwards)? Move your content to your computer using a USB cable and your computer’s file manager, and update your phone software over the air. For more info, see your phone’s support page at www.nokia.com/support.
Search or select a topic below
- How can I keep my purchased applications when updating the phone software?
- If I delete photos or videos in Nokia Suite, do they still remain stored on my computer?
- What is Nokia Suite?
- Do I have to update all maps and voice guidance files on my phone even though I don't need them all anymore?
- Are there any settings or options that Nokia Suite does not back up?