If you have installed Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 (Maps 3.09), then you got the new version of Map Loader that is using map data packages in a new format. Unfortunately, if you have been using Nokia Suite 3.3.4, it replaces your current, correct indexing file (so called "catalogue file") with an old, incorrect indexing file still points to the packages in the old format and that leads to the error message "Cannot find file on server".If you are effected by this problem, please try the following:1. Reboot your device2. Start File Browser3. Delete the file named catalog-00.02.45.110.xml from e:\cities\maploader (note that deleting this file does not do any harm, next time Map Loader is started, it will be downloaded again)Nokia Suite has now fixed this problem in version 3.4.49. However, if you have been affected by this already, you need to follow the steps mentioned above.
Please, rate this topic
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- What to do if I cannot sync or copy my recordings from the phone to PC with Nokia Suite?
- How can I connect my phone to Internet with Nokia Suite?
- Nokia Suite informs, connection to device failed or support software installation failed. What should I do?
- Why does the download of a country with Map Loader in Maps 3.09 show "Cannot find file on the server"?