Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?
- What is error code 80070490 and how do I resolve it?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone