If your mobile device supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile and has a music player feature, you can use the device to also play music through your Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905.If your mobile device does not support the A2DP profile, you can separately pair the headset with the mobile device and a music player that supports this profile. If you have paired and connected the headsetwith your mobile device, disconnect the headset from it before pairing the headset with the music player.
To pair your Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset with a bluetooth device, do the following:
1. Ensure that your mobile device or music player is switched on.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device, activate Bluetooth connectivity on the headset. The headset enterspairing mode, and the Bluetooth indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with a device, ensure that Bluetooth connectivity is deactivated on the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key (for about 5 seconds) untilthe blue indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3. Within about 3 minutes, activate Bluetooth connectivity on your mobile device or music player, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. For instructions, see the user guide of your device.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices on your mobiledevice or music player.
5. If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device. If your device does not have a keypad, it may use this passcode by default.
In some devices, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your device once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of your device where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.When the headset is connected to your device and is ready for use, the bluetooth indicator light flashes blue slowly.
You can pair the headset with up to eight devices but connect it to only one device supporting the HFP Bluetooth profile and another device.