How can I check whether updates are available for my phone?
Update availability may vary depending on your phone model, region, and network service provider or carrier. Here’s how you can get notifications about new updates:
Step 1. On your Nokia Lumia, go to Settings, and tap phone update.
Step 2. Switch Notify me when new updates are found on.
Step 3. If you want to allow your phone to check for available updates using your mobile data connection, switch Use my mobile data connection to check for updates on.
Furthermore, Zune notifies you if new software updates are available when you connect your phone to your computer.
Alternatively, you can also check for the availability of software updates in your region here*.
* Note this info is available only in English.
How do I prepare for an update?
- Before starting the update, make sure your phone has enough battery power. If the battery level is low, charge the battery before starting the update.
- Check that your phone is set to the correct date and time. With a wrong date or time, your phone won’t be able to access the updates.
- Make enough space on your phone for the update. If necessary, remove a few unwanted apps or other large items. To see how much free space you have on your phone, on the start screen, swipe left to the apps menu, tap Settings > About, and check the amount of available space.
- Free up space on your computer, as you need enough space to download the software update, and to save a backup of your existing phone software, settings, and media files.
What if I have trouble installing an update?
If there’s a problem, try the Installing or updating your Windows Phone 7 software wizard. It provides step-by-step instructions to resolve the most common problems. If you get an error code, write it down. To find out what went wrong and what you can do about it, check this page.
Your phone is backed up automatically when you update your phone software. Should there be any problems later, you can restore your phone to its previous state.
If you can't find a solution to your problem in the info above, you can also try our Discussions community, or the Microsoft support pages.