To switch a profile on, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, the profile, and Activate. To easily switch between the General and Silent profiles, on the home screen, press and hold the # key.To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, the profile, and Personalise.If you want the General profile to switch on automatically after the Silent profile to avoid missing any calls, select the Silent profile and Timed. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- My Asha (Series 40) phone does not work or respond as expected
- Is it possible to change the alarm clock snooze time on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- How many contacts can be stored in the phone memory of my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- How can I restore factory settings on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?