1. Are there any charges for using the Nokia Care Appointment service?
No. There is no fee to use the service itself, however, some repairs/ services may incur charges and each case will be assessed individually.
2. What is the maximum waiting time at the Care Centre if I make an appointment online?
You will be served within 15 minutes of your appointment time.
3. If I am at the Care Centre before the appointment time, can I be served immediately?
Yes, as long as the appointment time before you is not taken up by another customer. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time so that we can serve you timely.
4. Can I cancel or re-schedule my booking once it is confirmed?
Yes. You may make changes to your booking up to 2 working days before your appointment time.
5. Who should I approach for the re-schedule of my appointment?
You may do it online or contact our Careline at 632 8861234. Changes are not allowed 2 working days prior to your appointment except for cancellation.
6. Can I authorize a representative to send/collect my phone on my behalf?
Yes. We will require both parties’ original identity cards to be presented for authentication, an authorization letter allowing the representative to claim on behalf of the customer, and the claim form.
7. Will I be served immediately if I am late for my appointment?
Customer who missed the appointment time for more than 10 minutes will need to join the normal queue.
8. If I forget to bring the acknowledgement slip for online booking during the timeslot, will I still be served?
Yes. We will require your original identity card to perform verification checks in our system.
9. Who/which counter should I approach when I am at the service centre?
You may proceed to our special lane counter with your acknowledgement slip.
10. Is this service only eligible for servicing and collection of phone?
11. Can I book an appointment at the counter for collection immediately after sending in my phone for servicing?
No. Your repair status will only be updated the next working day in the system.
12. Is there any restriction to the number of slots I can book?
Yes. Maximum two slots.