Nokia Care Online Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions
Scheduled appointments for Service and Collection of your mobile phone are to be made at bookings.nokia.com.ph/booking.htm (“Site’). Only scheduled appointments made at the Site will be recognized.
Once your scheduled appointment at the Site is confirmed, you will receive an acknowledgement which needs to be printed out. You have to present your acknowledgement slip and Identity Card or any other form of identification such as passport to our Nokia Care upon arrival on your scheduled appointment.
Arrival at the Care Nokia Center has to be 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Nokia is under no obligation to honour priority bookings when customer arrives 10 minutes after the allocated timeslot, and customer will be required to go through the regular queue.
No amendment or cancellation of appointment will be allowed 2 working days before the appointment date.
The Nokia Care Center will accommodate 1 unit per booking only.
In cases of Booking for Collection, the claim form must be produced when claiming the items from the Nokia Care Center. In case of loss of claim form or failure to pay charges, the Service Center reserves the right to refuse release of unit. Service Center will not release the unit to the bearer other than the one named on the claim form unless there is a written authorization and a photocopy of ID of the owner with affixed signature. For lost claim form, the owner should provide an affidavit of loss indicating the serial/ IMEI nos. of the unit and the proof of purchase.
n line with Nokia’s Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty terms, customers are reminded to make back-up copies or keep written records of all important content and data stored in your Product and any associated memory media (Including hard disk drives and memory cards, because content and data may be lost during repair of replacement of the Product. Our Service Centers do not provide such back-up services to our customers as the success of such services cannot be guaranteed. Where Products have built-in memory media (example: hard disk drives), customers are strongly recommended to backup and remove such data from the Products before submitting them for repair. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s), Nokia shall not under any circumstances be liable, whether expressly or impliedly, for any damages or losses of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of, damage to, or corruption of, unauthorised copying and use of, content or data during repair or replacement of the Product
What is not covered under Nokia’s Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty?
- This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/downloaded in the Product, whether included during instalment, assembly, shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s), Nokia does not warrant that any Nokia software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software applications provided by a third party, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays), b) transport costs, c) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc), d) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Nokia (e.g. as set out in the Product’s user guide) and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Nokia.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by Nokia or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from a third party’s unauthorised access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorised access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of other means.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service centre, if it is repaired using unauthorised spare parts or if the Product´s serial number, the mobile accessory date code or the IMEI number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined in the sole discretion of Nokia.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
Warranty status of phone booked for repair will be determined by the Nokia Care Center. Please bring valid Proof of Purchase when bringing phone for repair. The Nokia Care Center reserves the right to charge / refuse providing service in the following cases:
- unauthorised repairs or modifications done
- IMEI / ESN numbers on the label does not match with the handset
- damages caused by accidents, abuse, misuse or by water, fire and improper ventilation
- warranty seal label is missing or damaged
Out of Warranty/ Non-warranty repairs:
- A standard evaluation fee will be charged for customers who do not wish to proceed with repairs after the phone has been checked by the Nokia Care Center