To pair your Nokia Bluetooth headset with a compatible mobile phone, do the following:
1. Ensure that your phone is on and the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the power key on the headset (for about 5 seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3. Within about 3 minutes, activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices. If paring is successful, the headset appears in the currently paired Bluetooth device list of your phone.
5. If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing.
When the headset is connected to your phone and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes slowly.