When Contact bar theme is selected:
Select Menu > Settings > Personal > Home screen > E-mail notification > Mailbox.
To select Contact Bar theme perform the following: Select Menu > Settings > Personal > Themes > Home scr. theme > Contact bar.
Applies for Nokia C5-03, C5-05, C5-06 devices.
The amount of mailboxes depends on the selected Home screen theme:
Active theme : two mailboxes,
Contact bar theme : one mailbox,
It depends on the home screen theme you're using:
Select Menu > Ctrl. panel > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby mode > Mode settings > Email notifications > Mailbox. Scroll right to select secondary mailbox definition.
Contact bar theme:
Select Menu > Ctrl. panel > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby mode > Email notification > Mailbox.
The Display Headset uses icons rather than written text to indicate functions such as incoming calls, so no languages are supported as such. However, artist and song names, as well as radio station names, are displayed in text in a variety of character sets. The supported character sets are: Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
The main features of the Nokia Display headset are:
Nokia Display Headset is compatible with various Pop-Port™ enabled Nokia devices. Check compatibility from your local Nokia dealer or Nokia web site.
There are 9 buttons: Send, end/stop, play/pause, fast forward, rewind, music, keylock, volume up, and volume down.
Yes, Nokia mobile devices with 2mm charging connector can be directly charged with the Nokia Display Car Kit CK-600. The car kit contains a charger, and there is a charging cable in the sales package.
The charger is also ready to charge Nokia mobile devices with USB connector.
You can set your headset to display a background image when it is in the standby mode. Some images are pre-saved in the Gallery. You can also receive images through Bluetooth wireless technology and save them in the Gallery. Your headset supports Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) and Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) formats.
Select a wallpaper picture
1. Select Menu > Settings > Display settings > Wallpaper.
2. Select Select wallpaper, and the contents of the Graphics folder in the Gallery are shown.
3. Scroll to the desired image.
4. To set the image as wallpaper, select Options > Set as wallpaper.
The wallpaper is not displayed when the image mode is activated. To activate or deactivate the wallpaper, select Menu > Settings > Display settings > Wallpaper > On or Off.
Select Menu > Settings > Display settings > Image mode and from the following:
- On - to enable the image mode. When the image mode is enabled, it is activated after the image mode timeout is reached in the standby mode, or when the keyguard is activated.
- Off - to disable the image mode.
- Select image - to display the Gallery folders. Select a folder, scroll to the image or show you want, and select Options > Set image mode.
- Image mode timeout - to define the timeout in the standby mode after which the image mode is activated. Select one of the predefined timeouts or Other. If you select Other, enter the timeout you want. To enter the timeout, scroll up or down to the correct number. Select Next to move to the next number, and OK to finish.
You can change the color in some display components, such as indicators and signal bars. Select Menu > Settings > Display settings > Color schemes and the desired color scheme.
You can change the brightness level of the display.
1. Select Menu > Settings > Display settings > Display brightness.
2. Scroll to decrease and increase the brightness level, and press OK to save the new level.
Display backlight timeout
You can define how long the display backlight stays on if the joystick is not pressed.
1. Select Menu > Settings > Display settings > Lights.
2. Select one of the predefined timeouts or Other. If you select Other, scroll to the correct timeout number. Select Next to move to the next number, and OK to finish.
Select Menu > Settings > Phone > Display > Light timeout.
To adjust the light sensor that observes lighting conditions and adjusts the display brightness, in the display settings, select Light sensor.
The Nokia Bluetooth Display Car Kit CK-15W should be installed by a professional.