To find serial number (IMEI), try one of the following:
- If you have a Lumia phone, go to Settings > about > more information, and find your serial number (IMEI).
- Look on, beside or inside the SIM card or memory card slot.
- Dial *#06# on your phone. Some phones display the serial number when this code is dialed.
- If your phone has a removable battery, switch off the phone and remove the battery. Your serial number (IMEI) is printed on a white label inside the phone.
- You can always check your serial number (IMEI) on the original box for your phone.
- Reference your proof of purchase/receipt/contract.
- Contact your service provider.
The serial number may follow the letters ESN, IMEI or MEID
Example (make sure all letters are in caps):
ESN: 12345678912 (11 digits)
IMEI: 123456789123456 (15 digits)
MEID HEX: 123A456B789C123 (14 or 15 characters)
- This tool is only for Nokia phones, not accessories and batteries.
- Skip the slashes when you type in the serial number.