Nokia Lumia 920
no flaws no weakness
March 7, 2013
awesome phone best in class
I bought this device 4 weeks back and addiction is like no tomorrow for more of Lumia every second
February 15, 2013
Excellent but still need some improvement
Excellent set. Picture quality is great. Released software Lumia Amber is also fantastic. Overall feeling proud to use NL920.
But some features are still need some improvements.
1. Volume for ringtone - volume 18/30 is enough for music and video while using headset but for ringtone, it isn't enough. So, please for ringtone, make separate volume control feature.
2. Standby for music, So the next person on phone can hear my music, when i play during the call.
3. Improve the call history. Because It is not showing the full details -call duration etc.
4. Setting for Internet Explorer need some improvement to save data- in especially developing countries, where the data charge is too high.
5. In camera, if you make option for megapixel, it will be far better for sending via email or chat.
August 24, 2013
Since the beginning I always was against Apple's Ios and was with Android. What I didn't like about android was it was a bit complex and not to great in some ways. What Windows phone and Nokia does is get the flexibility of an Android phone and matches it with the simplicity of an Ios device.
June 30, 2013
Superb smartphone with excelent features
for photo capture
April 18, 2013
Too Gud.. in other words awesome..
April 11, 2013
I love Nokia. Its my phone eversince when
cfone start to boom in the market. Thanks
to their new Model of Lumia 920 with a lot
of features but I'm still looking for another
features which is not yet available in all
kinds of cfone. I hope Nokia will be the first
to introduce this kind of feature.
As a Music Lover, can Nokia make a cfone
(cell phone) that can transmit a played
music or a certain song from its cfone to
2 or more blue tooth or wireless headphones.
The Idea is to have 2 or more friend can
listen to one song played in a single cfone.
If this is available to Lumia 920 how can
we activate this features.
May 30, 2013
I have purchase Nokia Lumia 920, this is my first nokia soft handset, i purchase this from Riyadh, with in a week from the date of purchase, i got handset problem, touch doesn't responding it stop working, i did so much goggling, found lot of FAQ says that lumia 920 is having touch issues.
i am very upset with this model handset.......i prefer my iPhone is best
May 13, 2014