No, you can only connect your phone to your PC as a modem with Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver. However, your phone may have other ways to sync your mails, contacts, or calendar entries. On some high-end Nokia Asha/S40 phones you can, for example, use Mail for Exchange or add your Nokia account to your phone.
- How do I start using email on my Nokia Asha phone (Asha 500 series)?
- Does the Mail client on Nokia Asha (Asha 500 series) support Exchange ActiveSync?
- What is the difference between Mail for Exchange app and Exchange ActiveSync on Nokia Asha device?
- Why is the Mail application getting slower on my Nokia Asha phone?
- What is a blue vertical bar on the left of a mail in the Inbox of my Nokia Asha phone?