No, you can only connect your phone to your PC as a modem with Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver. However, your phone may have other ways to sync your mails, contacts, or calendar entries. On some high-end Nokia Asha/S40 phones you can, for example, use Mail for Exchange or add your Nokia account to your phone.
- My Asha does not work or respond as expected
- What can I do if my Asha does not forward incoming calls to the voice mail?
- What can I do if my Asha forwards incoming calls to the voice mail too quickly?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Asha
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha