You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to copy your photos or videos to your PC. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your photos and videos between your phone and PC.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I deleted an app by accident, how can I get it back?
- Can I search for items in Nokia Store? Is there a search bar?
- Can I transfer apps from my computer to my phone using Nokia Suite?