You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to copy your photos or videos to your PC. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your photos and videos between your phone and PC.
- My phone is physically damaged
- How can I check the sent emails on Nokia Asha phone?
- Are the mails that I delete on Nokia Asha phone really deleted from my Inbox?
- Are mails that I delete from Outlook on my Asha phone really deleted?
- I’m going on a vacation and will only check my email accounts from time to time. What should I do?