You do not need Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to copy your photos or videos to your PC. Simply connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable in Mass Storage mode, and you can transfer your photos and videos between your phone and PC.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Does the Mail app on my Nokia Asha phone support subfolders?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?