No. From 2013, you do not have to connect your phone to your computer for the update. You can simply download and install the update wirelessly using either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Data transmission costs may apply. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- How can I check the sent emails on Nokia Asha phone?
- Are the mails that I delete on Nokia Asha phone really deleted from my Inbox?
- Are mails that I delete from Outlook on my Asha phone really deleted?
- I’m going on a vacation and will only check my email accounts from time to time. What should I do?
- Does the Mail app on my Nokia Asha phone support subfolders?