No. From 2013, you do not have to connect your phone to your computer for the update. You can simply download and install the update wirelessly using either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Data transmission costs may apply. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- Do I have to go to the Mail app to send an email on my Nokia Asha phone?
- What can I do if my phone does not recognise the charger?
- Can I use Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver to transfer content from my old phone to my new phone?
- My Bluetooth connection is not working