Yes. You can charge any Qi-compatible device with any Qi-charger. The charging areas need to touch, however, so because their design, not all devices may fit in all chargers.
1. Make sure the charger is switched on, and that there's nothing on the charger.
2. Place your phone or other compatible device on the charger.
1. Connect one end of the charger cable to the power supply.
2. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet.
3. Connect the other end of the cable to the charger.
With the Nokia wireless charger, you can charge your phone or other compatible device without the hassle of untangling charger cables. Just pop your phone on the charger, and your phone starts charging.
Yes. The charger is designed so that it uses hardly any power when you’re not using it. You can always have the charger ready, and still have a green and clean conscience.
Check that no other object is on the plate.
Disconnect the power supply from the plate, then unplug from the wall outlet.
The battery is fully charged when the white indicator light goes off with a long blink.
Use a moist, clean cloth. Do not wash the pillow.