Select Menu > Ctrl. panel > Settings > General > Personalise > Standby mode.
To change Home screen theme, select Home screen theme and one from the list:
- Contacts bar,
- Horizontal icon bar
- Talking theme,
- Basic or
- Vertical icon bar.
Select Key Shortcuts to change an application or a bookmark on the Left selection key and the Right selection key.
Other selections vary depending on the selected home screen theme:
On Active theme, select Mode settings to define:
- The E-mail notifications, Primary and Secondary mailbox and email preview,
- The Applications shortcuts, for example, Maps, Camera,..
- The Home screen applications, for example, Mail Notifications, Missed call notification,..
- The General theme on the home screen,
- The Wallpaper on the home screen.
On Contact bar theme, to define home screen shortcuts and notifications select:
- The Key shortcuts, Right and Left selection keys,
- The Shortcuts, for example Camera, Maps, ..
- The Home screen application, for example Calendar, WLAN or Contact bar,
- E-mail notifications, define mailbox, Show message details and Visibility.
How helpful was this to you?
Thank you for rating
Thank you for your feedback