Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for wireless, rapid pairing and connecting with other NFC-enabled devices, without having to enter passcodes and confirmations. Some examples are: launch web content by touching an NFC tag with your phone, use convenient contactless payment or ticketing systems (depending on region), or touch your friend's NFC-enabled phone with your phone to copy a picture directly, or play a game optimised for NFC.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?