You can take full advantage of Nokia Maps, the navigation service that users worldwide already enjoy on their Symbian-based Nokia Smartphones. In addition to offline and online walk and drive navigation, you can also benefit from core features like maps access, search, and interaction with millions of places. Nokia Maps on the N9 also features public transport routing in over 80 cities worldwide, a dedicated Drive application optimised for in-car usage, full gesture support, and nearby place suggestions. It also allows you to share your favourite places with your friends - not only via SMS and Email but also to Facebook and Twitter.
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?
- What will happen to my user data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Can I copy my Nokia Sync data to Outlook.com or OneNote more than one time?
- I am attempting to follow the Nokia Sync instructions you sent me but I’m having trouble with my devices browser. Is there a fix for this?
- Will I be able to access my data or somehow receive a copy of my data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?