Do the following:
- Connect your phone to the computer with a compatible USB cable.
- Click the round icon at the bottom-right side of the Nokia Link window, and select Back up and Restore from the menu.
- Choose whether you want to have a weekly automatic backup created out of your phone's content. An automatic backup takes only a few minutes to run.
- When you're ready to start, click New backup.
- Wait until the backup is finished. Note that you can't cancel the back up once it has started.
Backing up saves your calendar, contacts, messages, applications, call history, personal settings, and account information. Media files (music, photos, videos) are left untouched.
How helpful was this to you?
Thank you for rating
Thank you for your feedback