Select Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Call barring. You can bar the calls that can be made or received with the device (network service). To change the settings, you need the barring password from your service provider. Call barring affects all calls, including data calls. When calls are barred, calls still may be possible to certain official emergency numbers.
Select from the following options:
- Outgoing calls - Prevent making voice calls with your device.
- International calls - Prevent calling to foreign countries or regions.
- International calls except to home country - Prevent calls to foreign countries or regions, but to allow calls to your home country.
- Incoming calls - Bar incoming calls.
- Incoming calls when abroad - Bar incoming calls when outside your home country.
To check the status of voice call barrings, scroll to the barring option, and select Options > Check status.
To stop all voice call barrings, scroll to a barring option, and select Options > Cancel all barrings.