First, you need to configure the correct internet settings in your device. To check the internet settings in your device or enter them manually, do the following:
- Select Menu > Settings > Configuration > Personal Configuration Settings (or Personal settings).
- Press Add (or Add new) and select Access point > Access point settings (or Access point sett.) > Bearer settings > Packet data access point (or Packet data acc.pt.)
- If Access Point Name is already automatically fetched from SIM configuration, press OK. If not, contact your operator or service provider.
- Go back to the Personal Configurations Settings (or Personal settings) menu, where you should see a new access point created.
- Select Options > Activate.
- Open Opera Mini browser and load the page.
- If it fails, contact your operator or service provider.
For more information on Opera Mini browser, visit http://www.opera.com/mini/help/.