Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth and from the following options:
- Bluetooth > On or Off - to activate or deactivate the Bluetooth function. indicates that Bluetooth is activated. When activating Bluetooth technology for the first time, you are asked to give a name for the phone. Use a unique name that is easy for others to identify.
- My phone's visibility or My phone's name - to define how your phone is shown to other Bluetooth devices. If you are concerned about security, turn off the Bluetooth function, or set My phone's visibility to Hidden. Always accept only Bluetooth communication from others with whom you agree.
- Search audio enhanc. - to find compatible Bluetooth audio devices. Select the device that you want to connect to the phone.
- Active devices - to check which Bluetooth connection is currently active
- Paired devices - to find any Bluetooth device in range. Select New to list any Bluetooth device in range. Select a device and Pair. Enter an agreed Bluetooth passcode of the device (up to 16 characters) to associate (pair) the device to your phone. You must only give this passcode when you connect to the device for the first time. Your phone connects to the device, and you can start data transfer.