If you cannot connect the headset to the compatible phone, proceed as follows:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth feature is activated on the compatible phone.
- Make sure that the headset is switched on and paired with the compatible phone.
- Make sure that you have disconnected the previous Bluetooth connection from the phone.
- Check that the headset is within 30 feet (10 meters) of the phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between the headset and the phone.
- The pairing information list of the headset may be full. The headset can store the information of up to 8 phones at a time. If the list becomes full, reset the headset to the original settings (for detailed information on how to reset your headset, see the User Guide of the headset).
- If the headset does not automatically reconnect to the default or last user phone, press and hold the Answer/End key.