Ensure that the correct configuration settings of the service are activated.
- Select Menu > Web > Settings > Configuration sett..
- Select Configuration. Only the configurations that support browsing service are shown. Select a service provider, Default, or Personal config. for browsing.
- Select Account and a browsing service account contained in the active configuration settings.
- Select Displ. term. window > Yes to perform manual user authentication for intranet connections.
Make a connection to the service in one of the following ways:
- Select Menu > Web > Home; or in the standby mode, press and hold 0.
- To select a bookmark of the service, select Menu > Web > Bookmarks.
- To select the last URL, select Menu > Web > Last web addr..
- To enter the address of the service, select Menu > Web > Go to address. Enter the address of the service, and select OK.