Creating a new PowerPoint document is not supported by Office Mobile. You can read and also edit existing PowerPoints in the device. You can save a PowerPoint presentation under a new name, and use that as template.
- After installing the Microsoft Apps I can open excel files, but I cannot edit nor do any changes on them. How can I fix this?
- How does my calendar and contacts get integrated to my Exchange ActiveSync account?
- Why is my phone slow when the PowerPoint Broadcast application is running?
- Why does PowerPoint only support English?
- Why cannot I create a new PowerPoint presentation on the phone although I can create a Word and Excel document?