This device has an internal, nonremovable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery from the device as you may damage the device.
This device is intended for use when supplied with power from the following chargers: AC-50 . The exact charger model number may vary depending on the type of plug. The plug variant is identified by one of the following: E, X, AR, U, A, C, K, B, or N.
The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out.
Talk and standby times are estimates only. Actual times are affected by, for example, device settings, features being used, battery condition, and temperature.
If the battery has not been used for a long time, to begin charging, you may need to connect the charger, then disconnect and reconnect it.
If the battery is completely discharged, it may take several minutes before the charging indicator is displayed.
When your charger is not in use, unplug it from the electrical plug and the device. Do not leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger, as overcharging may shorten the battery’s lifetime. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Always keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F). Extreme temperatures reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household garbage.
Use the charger for its intended purpose only. Improper use or use of unapproved chargers may present a risk of fire, explosion, or other hazard, and may invalidate any approval or warranty. If you believe the charger is damaged, take it to a service center for inspection before continuing to use it. Never use a damaged charger. Only use the charger indoors.