Select Menu > Settings > Security and from the following options:
- PIN code request or UPIN code request-to set the phone to ask for your PIN or UPIN code every time the phone is switched on. Some SIM cards do not allow the code request to be turned off.
- PIN2 code request-to select whether the PIN2 code is required when using a specific phone feature which is protected by the PIN2 code. Some SIM cards do not allow the code request to be turned off.
- Call restrictions or Call barring service-to restrict incoming calls or outgoing calls (network service). A restriction or barring password is required to activate the service.
- Fixed dialling-to restrict your outgoing calls to selected phone numbers if this function is supported by your SIM card. When the fixed dialing is on, GPRS connections are not possible except while sending text messages over a GPRS connection. In this case, the recipient’s phone number and the message center number must be included in the fixed dialing list (network service).
- Closed user group-to specify a group of people whom you can call and who can call you (network service)
- Security level > Phone-to set the phone to ask for the security code whenever a new SIM card is inserted into the phone. If you select Memory, the phone asks for the security code when the SIM card memory is selected, and you want to change the memory in use.
- Access codes-to change the security code (default code is 12345), PIN code, PIN2 code, or restriction password.
- Code in use-to select whether the PIN code should be active.
- Authority certificates or User certificates-to view the list of the authority or user certificates downloaded into your phone.
- Security module sett. or Security module-to view Secur. module details, activate Module PIN request, or change the module PIN and signing PIN.
Note: The available options may vary. When call restrictions, closed user group, or fixed dialing is activated, calls still may be possible to the official emergency number programmed into your device.