If the touch screen calibration is interrupted by pressing Call key or Endkey, the applied settings may cause instability when using the touch screen or the Call and End keys. In such situation, the calibration should be done again.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How do I lock the touch screen and keys on my Nokia C3-01 phone?
- Touch screen of my Nokia Series 40 phone responds inaccurately. What can I do?
- What happens if I press Call or End key during the touch screen calibration?
- Can I disable the automatic keylock of my touch phone? (Series 40 phones C series)