- Try to calibrate the touch screen if it feels inaccurate. To calibrate the touch screen, tap the Menu icon and select Settings > Phone > Touch settings > Screen calibration, and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If it does not help. reset factory settings. Backup your phone before doing so.
- If it does not help, try to update with the latest available sw for your phone.
- If it does not help, visit the Nokia Care Point in your area. For contact information, go to your local Nokia support page.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How do I lock the touch screen and keys on my Nokia C3-01 phone?
- Touch screen of my Nokia Series 40 phone responds inaccurately. What can I do?
- What happens if I press Call or End key during the touch screen calibration?
- Can I disable the automatic keylock of my touch phone? (Series 40 phones C series)