To lock or unlock the touch screen and keys, slide the lock switch (on right side of device). You can also unlock the touch screen by pressing the End key and then tapping "Unlock" on the screen.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How do I lock the touch screen and keys on my Nokia C3-01 phone?
- Touch screen of my Nokia Series 40 phone responds inaccurately. What can I do?
- What happens if I press Call or End key during the touch screen calibration?
- Can I disable the automatic keylock of my touch phone? (Series 40 phones C series)