If your portable charger doesn’t have enough power, it charges first. Your phone continues charging as soon as the portable charger has enough power – typically above 30%.
- How long does it take to charge the portable charger?
- Can I plug the portable charger's charging/data cable from one port to another?
- Can I charge devices other than Nokia phones with the portable charger?
- Is it normal for the portable charger to get warmer during charging?
- When I charge my portable charger with a USB charger or a compatible USB cable connected to my laptop or PC, what should I do when all the indicator lights stop blinking?