The wireless charger you are using must be Qi compatible. Check that the DC-50 receiver coil is well placed on the wireless charger you are using. For more info on the location of the charging area on your DC-50, see the user guide.
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- Can I leave my DC-50 plugged in when its battery is full and I’m not charging anything with it?
- How long does the DC-50 stay charged while on the go?
- Can I use any USB port to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?