The charging time when using the DC-50 is very close to the charging time when using AC adapters, but it may be longer, depending on the USB power source that you use. The time is longer when using a computer’s USB port.
- Is the charging time longer when I’m using the DC-50 as a USB-powered charging plate?
- Can I leave my DC-50 plugged in when its battery is full and I’m not charging anything with it?
- How long does the DC-50 stay charged while on the go?
- Can I use any USB port to charge the DC-50?
- Why doesn’t the DC-50 start or continue charging my device?