To check the unique Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Media Access Control (MAC) address that identifies your Nokia phone, enter *#62209526# in the idle mode (or with touch screen phones after opening the dialler).
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Symbian phone?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?