There's no separate option to turn off A-GPS (Assisted GPS) in Nokia Lumia phones. If you want to disable A-GPS and prevent it from accessing the network, you can switch the mobile data connection off in Settings > Mobile network > Data connection. In that case only the integrated GPS is used for positioning. Note that it may then take a longer time to get a GPS fix.
- What to do if HERE Maps, Drive or Transit doesn't start up after updating to Lumia Cyan?
- In which countries can I use HERE Drive navigation on my Windows Phone 8?
- What to do if HERE Maps or HERE Drive for Windows Phone suggests a route that is much longer than the best route?
- Can I use HERE Drive voice navigation through my car speakers or to a Bluetooth headset?
- What is a navigation license and how do I get one?