There's no separate option to turn off A-GPS (Assisted GPS) in Nokia Lumia phones. If you want to disable A-GPS and prevent it from accessing the network, you can switch the mobile data connection off in Settings > Mobile network > Data connection. In that case only the integrated GPS is used for positioning. Note that it may then take a longer time to get a GPS fix.
- What can I do if something goes wrong while I’m buying the upgrade to global navigation coverage in HERE Drive?
- I bought HERE Drive+ for my phone, or an upgrade to global navigation coverage in HERE Drive. If something happened, for example, I had to hard reset my phone, and the license or app was deleted, can I get it back without paying for it again?
- How can I customise my route in HERE Drive on my Windows Phone?
- Why don't I have the LiveSight option available in HERE Maps, HERE Drive or HERE Transit on my Lumia 520, 521 or 625?
- How do I add a destination to my list of favourites in HERE Drive?