HERE Maps is now available for all tablets and computers running Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1. If you don’t have the latest HERE Maps app, download it from Store.
- Travel any way you like with smart routes for walking, driving, and public transportation – even without an internet connection
- Discover nearby places, with reviews, photos, and rich content from a wealth of trusted guides and local content providers
- Organize your favorites into collections, just like music playlists
- Have your favorite places backed up and ready to hand on all HERE apps and at here.com – save places to your Nokia account
- Check the local sights, weather, traffic conditions, and more, on the city page before you travel
- Explore places around the world with 360° panorama photos (available for selected areas)
Search or select a topic below
- What devices is HERE Maps for Windows compatible with?
- In HERE Maps for Windows 8, how do I browse places in a city or neighbourhood?
- I want to see public transport lines in HERE Maps, but I can't. Why not?
- How do I find a place using HERE Maps for Windows 8?
- How do I delete a collection in HERE Maps for Windows 8?