You can easily browse the map and use all its features with your mouse and keyboard:
- To move the map, drag it in the direction you want.
- To zoom in on the map, double-click the map. To zoom out, hold down the shift key, and at the same time, double-click the map.
- To see the address of a place on the map, click and hold the place.
- To tilt the map, hold down the right mouse button, and move the mouse pointer up or down.
- To rotate the map, hold down the right mouse button, and move the mouse pointer left or right.
- To tilt or rotate the map, you can also click the icons on the right-hand side of the screen.